Sponsor Course Review
SPONSOR PAGE INFORMATION
Sponsor: The Architects Newspaper
Company Description: The Architects Newspaper is...
CES Course: Advanced Detailing for High Performance Envelopes (1 AIA LU / HSW)
Other Course and Events:
- Facades+ AM
- Facades+ (www.facadesplus.com)
Phone: (212) 966-0630
Address: 21 Murray Street, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10007
This course will offer cutting-edge techniques in developing exterior envelope details. The presentation has been developed for all experience levels, from emerging professionals who will gain insights into the fundamentals of detailings to intermediate and expert practitioners who want to explore advances in building tectonics.
Course Learning Objectives:
1) Participants will be able to define high-performance concepts
2) Participants will be able to apply opal detailing principles to their project works
3) Participants will be able to apply advanced glazing details to their project work with the understanding of best practices for thermal breaks, optics, and installations. Discussions will include sustainable design and related building codes.
4) Participants will be able to apply strategies in resolving complex geometries in their project work
Video Segment 1
Video Segment 3
Video Segment 2
Video Segment 4
Course Questions (Video Segments 1 and 2)
Course Questions (Video Segments 3 and 4)